Husband, father, professional.
Crafter, poet, creator.
Simply put, this is who I am. I bring my best to everything that I do, but that didn't come easy.
Driven by a deep desire to overcome my own challenges, I set out down a path of self-discovery and forgiveness -- one that would allow me to be fully present in mind, body, and spirit. I needed to find a way to bring my best self into everything that I did.
Along this journey, I was able to pick up tools and skills that helped me achieve what I always wanted: happiness, freedom, stability, a meaningful career, and a family with an abundance of love. When I stepped back and looked at all that my life had become, I knew I had created something special. I knew my experience could help others.
My greatest passion in life is helping individuals achieve whatever they set their mind to. I believe what I've learned can help you rise up and unlock your strengths.
Gallup Strengths Coach
Achiever | Communication | Individualization | Connectedness | Futuristic
1. Achiever People exceptionally talented in the Achiever theme work hard and possess a great deal of stamina. They take immense satisfaction in being busy and productive.
2. Communication People exceptionally talented in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.
3. Individualization People exceptionally talented in the Individualization theme are intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how different people can work together productively.
4. Connectedness People exceptionally talented in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links among all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has meaning.
5. Futuristic People exceptionally talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They energize others with their visions of the future.
INFP-A The Mediator
Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
Prosci Behavior Change Leader
Prosci delivers a proven step-by-step approach to managing change.
With change management:
6x More likely to meet objective
5x More likely to do it timely
2x More likely to keep it long term
Create a Learning Culture